Inviting, Engaging, Empowering
We are a contemporary, inclusive parish for people of diverse ages and backgrounds. We gather together to worship, pray, sing, laugh and grow.
- October 23 @ 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM EDT
- October 23 @ 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM EDT
- October 26 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- October 27 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EST |Recurring Event (See all)An event every 1 month(s) on that lasts 0 day(s) and 1.5 hour(s), the last of which will begin on December 31, 2016
- October 30 @ 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM EDT
- October 30 @ 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM EDT
- November 2 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM EDT
- November 6 @ 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM EDT
- November 6 @ 10:00 AM - 11:15 AM EDT
8:30 AM Sunday Service
A quiet reflective service, in the chapel. There is no nursery or children's church, but children are welcome to attend the service.
10:00 AM Sunday Service
A contemporary service in the worship space, with music. There is a staffed nursery for children up to the age of three, and a fun and educational Children's Church for ages 4 to 15. Children are also welcome to remain in the service.
8:00 PM Contemplative Fire
(3rd Sunday of the month).
A quiet and intentional reflective community.
Incarnation on Facebook
Michael believes that a parish community is called to make a difference in the neighbourhood in which it resides, to be a place of inclusion and justice where all are welcomed and hospitality is ‘radical’ (go ahead, ask him!). A parish is a place for people to gather and be in relationships and Michael truly believes that one does not necessarily need to believe to belong! That faith part we leave up to God’s Spirit!Read more Michael`s Blog
We were fortunate to attend a service at Incarnation as a result of a dance our youngest daughter was performing with her Spirit Moves Dance Group. We were overwhelmed with the welcoming spirit of the members following the service, and given that we were looking for a new “home” on our spiritual journey at the time, we believed we had Continue…
Being new to Oakville, I feel blessed to have discovered Church of the Incarnation. I soon found out that everybody is welcome at Incarnation whatever their individual story and that there is always something inspiring going on. I’ve been encouraged to mature spiritually at my own pace, in my own way, and at the same time have found new friends Continue…